‘The perfect location for an overnight stay or short break’

A photo of Felsted and Argyll House taken in the early 20th century Argyll House today Argyll House has a lovely garden backing on to open countryside

 

About Argyll House

Argyll House is located in the very heart of Felsted in view of the 12th Century church, village post office and original Felsted School of 1564.

It is a Grade II listed property built in the mid 16th Century using traditional oak to form a timber structure under a peg tile roof.

The property once had an outside stairway (ladder) to the first floor leading through a doorway which is now incorporated into the Garden Room. Likewise the original floor in the Church View Room appears to have been lowered over the years as the heavy timber beams on the front elevation of the room indicate.

Paul and Caroline have recently given the house a total makeover which has provided two beautifully renovated 1st floor bedrooms with en-suite facilities.

Argyll House is blessed with a beautiful garden which backs onto the village allotments and open countryside.